A lithium battery is an electrochemical accumulator which uses lithium as a chemical element. Any material containing lithium can be the cornerstone of a lithium-ion battery. It is thus very difficult to speak generally about this type of battery as high-volume markets (i.e. cameras, cellular telephones, etc.) and high performance markets (i.e. hybrid or electric vehicles, aeronautics, etc.) do not have exactly the same needs in terms of lifespan, price or power.
There Are Various Sorts of lithium ion batteries:
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion): very stable batteries with an extremely high energy density (the highest on the market).
- Lithium polymer (Li-Po): this lithium-ion technology employs a polymer electrolyte instead of a liquid electrolyte. This electrolyte is shaped by means of polymers with high conductivity. This is assuring dry technology.
- Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4): the energy density of the kind of battery is significantly lower than other technology but it provides excellent lifespan and security. These batteries are best for emergency power supplies (UPS).
Why select lithium ion batteries?
Li-ion batteries are nearly everywhere. They are used in applications from cellular phones and laptops to electric and hybrid vehicles. Lithium-ion batteries are also increasingly popular in large scale applications like Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) and static Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESSs).
Benefits Of Lithium Ion Battery
- High energy density, which decreases the weight and quantity of your batteries.
- Low maintenance.
- Long lifespan.
- Really low self-discharge.
- Wide range of shapes.
- Limited memory effect.
Cycles: supply roughly 1,300 cycles at 100% discharge.
Applications Of Lithium Ion Battery
- Can save solar and wind power.
- Can store electrical energy.
- centric software (light of public spaces, parking meters, safety cameras, radar speed signs, traffic lights, etc.).
- Mobility (electric bikes, electric vehicles [utility ou industrial], robotics, aeronautics, drones, ships, etc..)
- Portable electricity (batteries, converters, power packs).
Select Lithium Ion Battery For Golf Cart
Lithium ion batteries place less strain on the environment. They take considerably less time to fully charge, resulting in using less energy. They don't contain hazardous substance, whereas jelqing batteries, as its name suggests, contain lead which is harmful to the environment.
8 Reasons to Pick a Lithium Battery For The Golf Cart
- Reduces Weight of Your Golf Cart. It must come as no surprise that standard sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries are amazingly heavy. ...
- Lasts Longer Over Time
- No Longer Maintenance
- They are Eco-Friendly
- No Risk of Acid Spills
- Cheaper Per Hour of Use
- More Power Means More Speed
- Less Vulnerable to Temperature Changes
Choosing The Right Brand For Golf Cart Battery
In the JB battery manufacturing market, particularly the china lithium ion golf cart battery pack manufacture, it's difficult to find a company that is completely committed to the design and developments of each of the products it provides, fortunately for all these JB battery Technology Limited, who for over fifteen years have placed themselves as the best lithium ion battery producers.
If you would like to buy lithium ion ion batteries out of JB Battery on https://www.jbbatterygermany.com to order premium quality lithium ion batteries at very affordable prices.